My face is an inverted triangle! Help?!

I'm a man and my face shape isn't square or oval, but more inverted triangle! Is this ugly?

I am 20 years old and have a very "boyish" look to me.

Inverted Triangle = broad forehead, broad cheekbones, narrow chin...

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha, you have no idea of the mental image I have in my mind when I read your title. Haha, inverted triangle. Sorry, that just sounds funny. But seriously, I don't think anyone can judge without a photo. And honestly, I don't think it matters. Depends on what your personality is like, really.

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion, the only thing someone can have that will automatically make them less attractive is a lack of confidence. If you find a way to feel fine with your looks, no one will think twice about whether you have an "inverted triangle" as you say, for a face. Lol I'm sure you look fine anyways, so don't even worry about it.

• So you can still be cute. It's not ugly

What Guys Said 1

• i honestly can't picture what this looks like , and there is little you can do about it anyways . so not sure its worth worrying about unless your considering spending 1000's on plastic surgery .