Graduation Dress, yay or nay?

First off I hate dresses. Secondly my stomach and hips never look right in them so I'm considering getting shape wear. I bought this today but might return it. What do you think?

Graduation Dress, yay or nay?

The filter shows the color better. it's blue with a nice green tint. I love the color but I'm iffy about it. My butt looks nice in it but I'm really self conscious about my stomach and my hip dips so I'm thinking of getting one that isn't form fitting.

Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with it, I think it looks nice. However, if you're not comfortable in it, then wear a different dress. You don't want to be feeling self-conscious during graduation.

• I don't think I'll be comfortable in anything tbh. Thank you :)

• Well then, you should at least wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable. Lol no problem :)

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 7

• I think you look very pretty in it.

• YEAH GIRL YOU LOOK FINEEEEEEE

• I think it looks really nice. I think it would look great with pantyhose, but seeing as how you don't like wearing dresses I doubt that would happen.

• Yay. It looks nice.

• Looks good to me. Would've liked to see how good your ass looked though

• This is a hilarious question.

Um, well, is this high school graduation, or college?

• Why is it funny? Yes high school

• That's not what I was told but I suppose you're right

• You don't take your gown off until the ceremony is done, trust me

• personally I just don't like the style of dress so my vote is return it.

What Girls Said 5

• Wow! You don't like dresses at all? That's funny, considering you look awesome in this one. Girl, I'd invest in some more dresses and maybe some skirts too, if I were you. You'll be stunning! Watcha thinking for extras, like shoes, bags, etc?

• Well thanks :) I'm gonna wear some black strappy sandals with silver on them

• I think I'm gonna keep it :) thank you!

• Oh, that's great to hear. I hope you have a wonderful time. Good luck!

• I think it looks good. But if you're going for comfort then make sure you're 100% comfortable with it. You don't need to feel self conscious on your graduation day! But I think it looks nice.

• Looks great girl! Congrats on graduation c:

• Yay, that's a really nice dress and it suits you well.

• I think that dress looks great on you personally