Jeans in boots?

What do guys think of the jean tucked in boot trend?

and I am not talking about like high heel boots, cowboy boots, or knee length boots. just regular flat boots, but not like the ugg ones.

I really like it and I want to do it more often but I see so many girls doing it. and I am wondering what guys think of it?

link

if you don't know what I am talking about it is like this:

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that tucking the jeans into any type of boots looks disastrous on girls. This is a personal opinion, so there's not really a lot I can do to justify it objectively.

What Guys Said 2

• not into it, heels are ment to show a toned leg, while uggs are sopose to be cute, that style looks like a hassle and can cause a guy to wander how long it take to remove the boots and jeans before getting caught. lol but everyone different

• So hot.

What Girls Said 3

• it looks great and it'll make your legs look longer... you really should do it... :)

• I know you asked for guy's opinions but a lot of those boots are too cute to hide in your jeans!

• Very cute! I do it from time to time.