What do guys love girls to wear?

It's supposed to be really hot tomorrow (90+ degrees), and I want to look really cute tomorrow, what do guys like girls to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shorts and tight t shirt

• ^^ I agree. You look cute but you are not exposing yourself too much.

What Guys Said 8

• Short skirts, spikey heels and revealing tops.

• What I find hot on women is tights/pantyhose etc but if it's hot weather I'd say go for a mini skirt or a sexy dress

• Dresses, skirts with thigh high sicks and button up shirt. Short shorts. Anything you feel damn good in.

• I agree with someone else here, tights with flats and a summer dress would be very cute. I'm not a huge t-shirt and shorts guy.

• Skirt and a matching top. Not too short on the skirt though, you don't want to look like a skank.

• Short and light summer dress, or tank top and short shorts, just to name a couple of my favourites

• I want to go where you are, lol, it's still only 55 here and tomorrow it's going to be 43. Thursday will be our highest high, 70

• skirt and top or yoga shorts and top

What Girls Said 0