Guys, do you really pay attention to girl's nails?

My bf is always complaining about my nails - dark nail polish is for "goths", if I wear red I'm trying to seduce him... I'm not sure if he's teasing me or if nails are really such a big deal for guys. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy will check out every visible part of the girl. Some parts more than others. Nails are not very noticeable to guys unless the guy has a thing for nails or if the nails are totally attention-grabbing one way or another. He possibly has a thing for nails. How about you give him a chance to do your nails the way he wants them to be.

• Yeah exactly, I already do this. I don't wear colors he doesn't like anymore because of that. I just find it a bit weird. It's such a small detail!

What Guys Said 9

• We do pay attention to everything from a girl that attract us, even her nails. In my case I don´t see what color her nails are I just notice how she take care of them. I wouldn´t date a girl that don´t maintain clean her nails, it would make me think that if she don´t take care of them, been so easy to clean , she don´t take care in general of her hygiene.

• makes sense. Hygiene plays a big role for me too

• I don't have super nice nails but I work on a farm and they get torn up easily.

• yessssssss

black nails are the best on a girl basically!

• I check out nails!

• I notice. I especially notice if the polish is flaking off

• yeah that looks horrible!

• As expected, i never notice

• Noooooooo please cut them ( this is directed to my imaginary gf )

• I hate colored nails. Just be natural, that's all I ask!

• I always notice nails

• do you have any color preferences?

• I try to get her to match the color with her outfit. of courses not every day tho lol

• just don't paint them. I dislike black nail polish but thats it personally

What Girls Said 2