What are your thoughs on male body hair , not sure what to do with mine?

was looking at mine in the gym change room and not really sure what to do about it , i'm more of a leave it natural type but not really santisfied with whats going on there at moment and don't think girls like it much either . so i'm not really sure what to do or what options are available

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I honestly don't really care, body hair is okay as long as its not extremely hairy and its a big NO if a guy has a hairy back but apart from that its okay:)

• It's repulsive at times, especially the hair between the butt cheeks, and under arms. Other than that I don't mind chest/facial hair/pubic/leg hair.

• I never even though about the hair under arms? girls don't like that?

• body hair is good (as long as you don't look like a wolf)

What Guys Said 4

• Your options are simple, you can "sculpt" it, that is buy a beard trimmer and trim the stuff you don't want.
    You can get rid of it, This is the option I use, I prefer hair removal cream so I don't have to put a razor to some of my bits
    And lastly you just leave it as nature made it.

• personally i despise them basically that's y i shave thm

• I only have an electric razor that i use on face , so not even sure I'd be able to shave it as I don't really know how to use a razor as I've never used one

• Well for me I would shave it even if I did find a single girl to marry me... I'm sorry I prefer to be a man

• I have shaved my chest and stomach before and it was fine. I have dated girls that don't mind and only one that has so I don't really know what to think.