What is the most unappealing fake attribute in a girl’s look?

Option F - Other?

• Fake tan
  • Fake hairs (extensions)
  • Fake boobs
  • Fake lashes
  • Fake nails

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all of them take away from a girl's appearance. Girls are absolutely beautiful creatures, and all that fake stuff just shows insecurities.

I do despise tanning. Don't get me wrong, I like tan girls. I like girls that have tan lines, uneven tans, and get their tans from doing things outside. Seeing a girl 'lay-out', it is just so superficial-and bad for your health with no benefit. I like girls who are active and like the outdoors, and do more than just lay on a towel in the sun so they look 'better'. It is especially disturbing in the winter. I live in Iowa, and it gets very cold in the winter. Most people are very pale in the winter, because it is cold and no one is outside with bare skin. So when I see a girl in the middle of winter who is golden brown, it just screams "I am shallow and try to look like a 'surfer-girl' even though it is Iowa and it is 20 degrees outside!". Ah, it drives me nuts.

• I agree with you, I think fake tans are bad for your health and unnecessary. But don't forget about the people who are tan year round! Just because a girl is tan in the middle of winter doesn't mean that she's shallow or that she lays out in freezing weather.

What Guys Said 22

• Generally most of us guys like the natural look of a girl

• Fake personality. A girl or woman who refuses to be herself out of fear of what others will think, or to "get guys to like them more".

• Fake tan ...100%. Girls with dark orange tans look like ass, and they actually pay to look like that...it's hilarious

• Fake boobs. Boobs of all sizes & shapes are attractive, but when they are fake, they are a turn off. Even small boobs are way much attractive than the fake medium boobs. So, size really doesn't matter. As long they are natural, they are a turn on & certainly attractive.

• Fake tan is definitely the worst. Girls don't realize that pale skin doesn't look bad.

• i hate all of them here's why starting at

#1 Fake tan ...just makes you look like a oompa loompa

fake hair?! are you going bald?

fake boobs...sure I can always use a floatation device

fake eye lashes are just stupid

fake nails died out in the nineties

• It was a close match between fake tans and fake boobs.

• i really dislike the fake boobs. Fake tans close second, but its hard to avoid when you live way up north. She'll either be a ghost or have a fake tan

• Long fake nails... ugh.

• I enjoy the sick combination of the spray on orange glow tan with the bleach blond hair...GIRLS GET A CLUE...IT"S NOT ATTRACTIVE. If I see a bunch of girls walking in the mall and there was one of these ooompaloompas walking around with them. I'd talk to every other girl but her...regardless if they were ugly or hot.

• Ooompaloompas...Now that is f*cking hilarious! I gotta agree.. but I've never been the type to dig blonds unless they're really hot.

• they are all gross except for the boobs, they look great.

i hate fake everything but fake boobs just look so awesome and they are well hidden under the skin so they seem like a real part of your body.

everything else is obvious and disgusting.

• I agree with some of the other responses: all of the above

• G-All of the above lol

i chose c s the worst though...girls shouldn't do any of this..guys like natural lookin girls

• Fake tan - get a real one. Fake hair as well is a close second, unless she's willing to keep it up for as long as I'm with her. (so that's a no then)

• C, use what you got.

• In order from starting from the worst : Boobs, nails, tan, lashes and fake hair. F, I would have to say the make up that makes your skin look like plastic.

• they are all bad but breast are the worst

and any of the others can beat breast if they are over exaggerated especially fake long nails

thats disgusting

and when they look orange from tanning

• I picked Fake tan but Fake boobs is a very very close second in my opinon...

• All of them are unappealing but fake tans take the cake.

• the lips and the nose...when those get operated I get turned off...fuchi!...

• Fake boobs and fake hair.

• I can live with all of those things as long as she has self esteem. How about the most important thing F) Fake personality?

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, I think that when done badly a fake tan is the worst.

However, as I am in the modeling world, one thing I can tell, is that if the things done in this list are done by a professional or someone really well-known and expensive within the business, guys won't realize they are fake, so they will actually like them. This is because if done correctly it can actually emphasize the beauty of the girl/woman instead of making her look cheap and vulgar. Take adriana lima or gisele for example, fake boobs, fake hair, fake tan and fake lashes (for photoshoots and stuff), but still guys all over the world are drooling over them ;).

• True!

• Hahaha keep dreaming ... need pictures? can send you them jst in case;) in sao paulo we go to the same hair dresser and get highlights done with the same guy ... trust me I know what I'm talking abt ;)

• A guy can always tell if the boobs are fake by touching them. An experienced guy can usually tell if the boobs are fake even if the job was done well and correctly (for example ribs in the cleavage is a sure sign of implants). But who cares anyway? It would be interesting if there was a reliable d*ck implant that made guys bigger, fatter and longer. They'd all be lining up (except me of course:)) Not only that the gals would probably be paying for their men to get "done".

• wow this was kinda hard to vote for - but I picked fake tan because it's both unappealing and more common, fake boobs I either don't see a lot or just don't know they're fake lol, and the rest are pretty unappealing too but not as bad as the fake tan and boobs. and may I add that having a "fake face" by wearing lots of make up - especially eyeliner - is very unappealing at least to me too.

• I hate them ALLLL. I modeled and they expected tan they sewed in extentions I had the fake nails they dyed my hair. its all a big pain. except c. my goodies are real! but when I see girls walking around like this for fun I think its because she's insecure.

• Fake breasts. The most f***ing ridiculous things ever created. I don't know this personally, but my brother said that real breasts feel nicer and softer than fake ones. What bugs me is why a woman would want to do this to herself in the first place. The thought process is like. "Oh, my boobs are too small. What can I do...I know! I'll go to a plastic surgeon, have him cut me open, and shove stuff inside to make them bigger! Yay me!". *Rolls eyes*

Too many women are being superficial nowadays.

• Do you wear make up? So I guess you have a fake complexion then. What bugs me is why any woman would do this to herself... The thought process is like "oh my complexion is not perfect.. What can I do...I know! I'll go buy some Mac and it will make everything better". How superficial? C'mon we all do things to make ourselves more attractive to the opposite sex. The degree is determined individually but lets not judge our motivations...and lets not hate when the big boob chick gets the the guy

• Fake tan.