How do guys feel about this look? Hot or not?

I'm on the petite side and find that most jeans do nothing for me (either they make me look shorter or just don't help make me look taller). I also don't like the feel of jeans, most of them feel a bit "heavy" to me. So far I've turned to leggings, usually those that go all the way to your ankles & not just until calves.

I've been told I've got nice, toned legs that look pretty long (in proportion to how tall I am). I don't do the whole "Hannah Montana" look either by wearing them under skirts. I just wear them with long tops, kind of like this:

link

link (Don't do the "showing the bra" part though)

link (More casual than this)

link (These kinda tops over long leggings)

Was just curious what guys think about this kind of style. I heard that a lot of guys hate leggings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh I'll be blunt, As long as they're skin tight, You can't lose =].

What Guys Said 11

• The first link is just a pretty girl sitting in chair. I like pony tails though.

Oh, yes, you must do the 'showing the bra' thing!

Third link...

Fourth link...yeah I like leggings. I thought they were out of style.

• That is a great look...forget what the 'fashion dead' say and go with your own taste. The look you show on the 'links' looks great...

Doing something like that instead of blue jeans is a nice fashion statement and will get you noticed.

• Hot.

• Unless your showing your legs, most guys won't look to see what kind of trousers your wearing.

• If it shows off a girl's legs, then how could we hate it? Looks great to me!

• I couldn't follow any of the links, but I like the sound of that... You must have Guys lining up to ask you on a date... ; ) I personally like it when a Woman wears leggings as long as She doesn't hide them with skirts, dresses, ect.

• must be shiny leggings like the wet look black and must wear high heels you'll turn every guy on I promise make sure the shirt doesn't cover the back side

• I think that that is so hot. If it shows legs how could we not like it!

• Hot.

• i just got to say its hot but you should show your bra cause it will make you look even more sexy!

• they are fine as long as that's not EVERYTHING you wear

What Girls Said 0