Thoughts on this t-shirt?

I got this shirt made. I was thinking from someone else's point of view, if you saw this shirt, What would be your first thought on it?
Thoughts on this t-shirt?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• I checked other opinions, some of them are talking about something hmm..
    I Google it and found out that there's another meaning. I thought it's 2 stroke engine, I have child's mind 😢

It suits a bike aficionado 😉

If I were a girl, I would block you because of jealousy. You have best clothing sense. #FashionQueen

• Haha the shirt is for 2 stroke engines yes. I think it differs from person to person, gender to gender. Like the girls thought of that thingy ma bobby and some guys to, other guys were like yeah engines

• I challenge you t-shirt with MY t-shirt.
    I ordered it yesterday...
    http://i.imgur.com/WJl5NAF.jpg

Also... AH-HA... biker joke , I get it lol

• I have a 311 band shirt that I absolutely love. It's hunter green, and it pays homage to one of their early albums, "Grassroots."

The back says ROOTS, and the front simply says GRASS, so people always think it's a shirt about marijuana (maybe the band did it intentionally, I really don't know).

rockmerchuniverse.com/images/311grassrootstee.jpg

Anyway, people ask about it fairly often, but I love the shirt and don't care.

TLDR: you should totally wear yours if you want to, everyone else be damned!

• Haha yeah but some perverted men might not recognise I'm talkin about 2 stroke engines, and think else wise

• Yeah, I guess it's a little different for women. I tend to forget that y'all have to concern yourselves with drawing lewd attention.

I'd still give it a shot, see how it goes. If not, it could be a bad ass helmet sticker or something. LOL

• Haha thanks Dodgers! Where your roots shirt and I'll wear my stroke shirt 🙊

• Well since I know you like motorbikes my first thought was you where trying to say "2 stroke motorbikes or 4 stroke motorbikes".

• Really? What person would want to have a stroke. You can lose so much of your abilities, basically you life in general.

• Either an engine, or something innapropriate

• I hope you're not the only guy who gets this shirt -_-

• Yeah the engine.. Mm maybe I can put an engine on it to save it from the perverted mind of peoples

• It's worth a try. You do already have te t-shirt

• Team shirt for a swim team or club that's trying to be clever with sexual innuendo while forgetting that strokes are also a traumatic medical event that happen to almost 800,000 Americans every year and kills over 100,000 of them.

• I would think of a 2 stroke engine

• Haha you should sell it. It's about a 2 stroke engine but dude sell that you should make some money off it.

• Since you're a biker I'd assume it's about engines?
    My car and plane have 4 stroke engines but I think some motorbikes are 2 stroke?
    Or I'm totally wrong... curious to hear in that case haha!

• Ages back HANS, 2 strokes were such an "in thing" they stopped making them because they pollute the air to much and of course they brought out the 4 strokes. Like people always say "good things come to an end" and they stopped. It's hard to find 2 strokes nowadays :)

• Oh that would be awesome to see Hans!! :)

• When I have a chance I'll make a pic, but it's just a modest 15 year old mountainbike. Nothing special haha :-)

• I think you're going to have to be ready to answer a lot of questions about it from people lol

• Dude's a biker.

• I wouldn't wear it.

• What the Fuck?
    Like a stroke that causes you to twitch and spasm?

• someone practicing their golf strokes? ;P

• Golf stroke? Wtf hahaha toto 🙊

• nahh im just pulling your leg lol...

yeah most people would likely be thinking something inappropriate :P

• Ahha yeah it's alright..

Yeah I was wondering if Anything people would look past something inappropriate

• Just stupid. Who is going to wear this kind of shit?

• Me, but do you know what it means though?

• Got shit to tell you man..

• Bam!

"Got shit to tell you man" is literally a better shirt idea. Try that K! :)

• hahaha I wouldn't wear it

• Its good n useful to clean the tyres of bike... :D

• Mmm close but not quite

• Compared to 4-stroke engines, they have a greatly reduced number of moving parts, are more compact and significantly lighter.

:D

• 2 strokes are pretty basic so yeah compared to a 4 stroke, they are somewhat complex

• I thought of fap and HJ.. But it didn't made sense cause no one will ever get off from 2 stroke lol

What Girls Said 6