What does it say about a girl who dresses stylish and girly everyday?

I was wondering what's people's first impression/ thought of a girl who dresses in a unique/stylish style everyday

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would a person think negative about her?
    Look at celebrities, their dresses are stylish and unique and people love them so, why not you. Girly girls are so pretty.
    First impression? -So much attraction!

What Guys Said 3

• I knew a girl like this and at first I loved it but the more I got to know her, the more I realized it correlated to her being insanely demanding and high maintenance. I like the way it looks but I have a negative bias beyond its superficial qualities now.

• "Unique/stylish style" that could mean anything.

• She knows what she likes and likes to look good. She cares about her appearance

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like she has class:)

• It says she's superficial and very insecure.
    I'd say...

• Yeah, that would describe the girl I knew who acted this way. She was so concerned about being skinny, she ate all kinds of crap until she got high cholesterol... at 21.

• Yeah... And girls gave me two downpoints for being honest. Haha xD

• My first impression of girl who dresses like that, is classy and fashionable :)

• Have you got a picture (off the internet) or something to shed more light on this?

• It shows that she's got style and has self respect