Nervousness As a Turn-On . . . ?

Whenever I make out with my new boyfriend, I'm always shaking, I get goosebumps when he touches me, my heart's pounding, and my stomach's churning. He's commented on the shaking, goosebumps, and heart rate and he seems to like the effect he has on me. Is this normal? Is it normal that I get this nervous and that he LIKES it?

Most Helpful Guy

• yea, I guess it could be seen as kind of cute.

it might not always be nervouseness, a lotta girls get goosebumps

and increaded heartrate when things start to heat up.

I do know that most girls don't like guys being all nervous though lol ^^

What Guys Said 6

• That feeling of her being nervous is something I actually really enjoy. I wouldn't suggest that I fetishize it... It's just really a turn on if/when it happens.

If she's nervous she's anticipating something. If she's anticipating something we're up for a good time... even without sex. It's just a great feeling to be able to tease and titilate your partner.

• I don't think its the nervousness itself that he likes. He likes the fact that he made you nervous. If I could make a girl nervous because she liked me then that would be pretty cool. It shows that you really like him a lot.

• I like the idea that I can make a girl nervous.

So yes, it's a turn-on.

• Hmm . . . that leads me to a new question. If I wanted to catch him off guard with a little aggression, would he like that or is the nervousness part of my charm and I would just weird him out?

• It varies.

There's no real way for me to predict how he would react to it.

It's really more about how you go about it as well.

I'd say be more embracing as opposed to more aggressive.

And see how he reacts to that idea.

• Perfectly normal. Puppy love stuff. Time and getting to know somebody more intimately and this will pass...it is a phase of a newer relationship IMO

• Soooomeones iin luvvvvv he he he ;)

• WHAT?!? This isn't what love is supposed to feel like, is it? I mean, sure, I think about him all the time and he's the only guy that's had this affect on me, but I was blaming all that on the fact that he was already my best friend so that adds pressure to the situation . . .

• It's crush and new, love when you actually hit that feels completely different. It's something that you can't miss and once you feel it nothing is the same again every relationship afterwards in in it's shadow till it surpasses it.

Feels more painful and gut wrenching in a happy/scary way. Atleast it did for me. Crushes are nervous, exciting and fun. Love is none of those feelings.

• awwwwwww!

• Lol shut up! I can't help it! He makes me so freaking nervous. I'm gonna be a disaster if we ever make our way to actual sex . . . Yikes lol.

• Man I'm jealous. I only had 1 gurl that was like that for me. I hope my wife is like that. at least for the first year! that would be GREAT

What Girls Said 3

• Lol don't worry imexactly the same, my ex boyfriend loved it, he said it was because he knew I must like him a lot to have the affect :)

• is he ur 1st bf? because that use to happen to me with my 1st bf.

• No. I've had a few boyfriends before and he hasn't been the first to touch me like he does. For some reason I get really nervous when he does it though.

• Lol that's cute, mayby that's because you really like him .

• i know how you feel, my boyfriend ( my 1st bf) laughed at the fact when I was WAY to shy to kiss him lol I was so nervous, I was like omG me you can do this and was saying or gonna give me that kiss you promised while smiling at me and I'm like um...so gave it to him and we kissed only 3 times and it was quick kisses, you know a peck on the lips lol he asked me if I wanted to kiss him and I said yeah,im just very shy

so next time, imma gonna try and kiss him longer

• Lol good luck! This nervous thing is such a HASTLE! Lol