If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be, and where on your body would you have it?

i have 4 tatts, two on my heart dedicated to my parents memory, and two Celtic ones on my back

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a triforce and Navi on my right inner ankle
    majoras mask on the outside of my right thigh
    I have the song of storms on my right forearm
    I have a sun/moon on my right shoulder blade
    I have a drawing my friend drew for me on my left shoulder blade
    I have "Eyes like a shutter, mind like a lens" on my left shoulder blade
    and I have "carry on" on my left inner wrist

My next tattoo will hopefully be the master sword on my left outer thigh, but if not it'll be something smaller, I'm sure.

What Girls Said 12

• I currently have one on my wrist. It's a heart to remind me to love myself, I re struggled with that in high school and still do on occasion. I already have my second planned out. It's going to be "there is no fate but what we make" in Arabic on my ribs. Originally it was going to be Persian but since my ex left me and my new guy knows Arabic it seemed like a good idea, they both use the same letters.

• I have about 7 tattoos and am booked in tomorrow to get more of my leg piece done :) I have a beautiful lower half sleeve with birds, flowers, butterflies etc , I have a lily with my daughters name on my shoulder blade , a full chest piece with a locket, key, roses and the words 'forever in my heart' , a quote on my lower back, a dream catcher on my right calf for my nan, and am in the process of a full leg of my favourite Disney princesses, because I grew up watching an wanting to be these princesses :) oh and I have the typical mum and dad on my wrists (they were my first) :) I love each and every one x

• bet they are all masterpieces

• I would have to say yes thank you, other than my first two (mum & dad) they were all done by the same artist I trust completely :)

• I have two so far, one on the inside of each wrist. I'd like to get a swan for my third tat, on the back of my neck

• The wrist is a cool place

• Thank you so much for saying that :) I'm sure your mum and dad are doing just the same :)

• Cheers lass

• Well I already have 7 tattoos, and I'm planning on getting a sheriff badge with my dad's badge number as my next tattoo. I'm thinking about getting it on my right forearm to fill in some of the space.

• I'd like to have a tattoo of a compass somewhere.

• I already have one.

ie: A small black fruit bat with forked devil tail just under my right collarbone.

• Probably a stupid random quote in a predictable spot.

• Id like to get tattoo of A feather n side of my body near on breast
    And my name written in hebrew

• Something with skulls and a bit of roses on my shoulder

• My sons name with his birthstone color and date he was born on my ankle

• Id probably never get a tattoo, but if i were to i guess it would be something along the lines of;

A small black bird on my inner left wrist representing freedom.

Or a favorite quote of mine that is just a good rule to live by;
    “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

• I love this, but I'll never get a tattoo.
    www.inspirationsweb.com/.../...rationsweb.com_.png

What Guys Said 5

• i'd like to et a Charmander on my stomach basically

• I am of aboriginal heritage so I have been thinking of getting a small tattoo of turtle island just in middle above the shoulder blades.

• one on my right pec and left arm

• I am pretty done with tatts. But if I had to something to do with my fitness stuff

• I'd have "GOD" inked onto my dick.