Help me decide on what my next tattoo is going to be?

Okay so I have three picked out already I just need to decide what to get right now.

First one is a girl with one of those wolf things on her head but instead of a wolf its a raven and the wing sweeps around the front. It will be on my thigh.

Second is a wing on the shoulder similar to this one im in love with this and I hate wing tattoos
And last is going to be the moon phases of my birthday month. Not sure where I want that yet maybe going across my collar bone or down the spine of my back.

But I'm going to get it in the next month before summer so excited I just can't decide 😭😭

and for for those of you who don't know I already have a peacock on my other leg from just above my knee to over my hip. Anyways staying with the theme birds apparently I like them haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Moon phases seem kewl. Never seen that before.

What Guys Said 8

• Moon phases is probably the coolest of those three. That being said, I am a huge raven fan and my next tattoo involves ravens, so I like the other two a lot as well. I just really think the moon phases along a collar bone on down a spine would look really cool.

• Thanks it's really hard for me to pick because I'm all about keeping things even and I already have a peacock on one thigh so I need to even it out same with wing tattoo but moon phase I can't really even it out haha I might just go with te wing tattoo depending on how much money it will cost me lol

• I will for sure thanks for giving me that realization haha :)

• lol, you're very welcome

• I would do the moon phases of the birthday month. If you hate wing tattoos don't get something that you may regret later on.

• Well I hate wing tattoos like the typical ones but I fell in love with this once because it's on the shoulders and Ill get one on each so when I hold my arms up it'll look like I've spread my wings so to speak. Might sound stupid but I love birds. But I'm really debating between these two.

• Thanks I think it's a cool idea either way I'm getting them all it's just a matter of which one comes first. The moon tattoo will either be goig down the spine of my back or horizontal on my collar bone I think. IM really indecive about where the moon phases will go but I want it. They will be small on my collar bone or medium siZe on my back depends on how many there is its going to hurt like hell and go inbetween the wings eventually or before.

• Your very welcome. Yeah I think either way they both sound like they would be very cool and good. Yeah I think it will hurt a lot on the spine and collar bone but it will be worth it in the end. I think the moon tattoo sounds good at that part. And the wings will look good either way.

• I really like that wing tattoo that you're in love with even though you hate wing tattoos xD

• I hate them because usually they are so lame and covering an entire back Ew haha but I thjbk I'll go with the wing tattoo first depending on if I can afford it haha I need it thoguh

• You just want suggestions from those 3? I was going to say you should get a little stick man pushing a lawn mower over your pubic region.

• Eh no that's so skanky but thanks for the suggestion

• That's a good point thanks lol I'll do the year I was born.

• The moon phases sounds like a cool idea. Do that. I've never seen that so it would be unique (to me anyway).

• You're letting total strangers on the internet decide what will be permanently on your body?

Badass...

• Get a tattoo of me :D jk lol, the moon one is cool, where would you put it on your body? and i also like the wing one. Is there a reason why you are considering these two? a reason behind them?

• I like the moon phases im fasionated with space and stuff sounds kinda lame w/e and I like the idea of doing the phase for my birthday month and year I think that could be cool. It would go either on my collar bone or down my spine and the wing ones because I like birds and the symbolizem behind it would be like spread my wings and fly like being free. Cause Id have one on each shoulder down the arm if you get what im saying.

• I rwallt like the moon idea haha. But one of you is next in line haha omg I should totally just a box with a face like a happy face in it under it can just be the word you

Bahahaha that woudl be stupid funny.

• yes yes! then you can remember me and this convo rofl :D

But yeah haha, the moon one would be cool

• You should totally get a face tattoo.

• How about a tatoo of Richard Nixon?

What Girls Said 5