What do you think of this sweater dress?

With a skirt under (the skirt is above the knee,like right in the middle of the length of ones thighs-

link

would you wear it with nylons or a skirt?

thanks for your opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• K, that is like super sexy to me. Then again I'm so in love with cold weather so I'm "slightly" biased.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't advice a skirt on that dress... You won't be able to see too much of it, just wear tights and it'll look way better.

The dress itself is quite great... would make me wanna cuddle up to you :P

• I don't know...I prefer girls who have a head on their shoulders.

• It looks too long to really go well with a skirt.

• nowadays I would say tights

idk about a skirt

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really see a skirt going with that... more like skinny jeans, leggins or any pants for that matter... lol! but no skirt... I have one like that, but all in black, and it looks better with pants... :)

• Oh and I forgot, nylons would work well too.... but I would go with a darker nylon so it looks kind of like it's leggings... :)

• Why would you wear a skirt with a dress...? Go with tights.

• I have a sweater dress almost exactly like that. I just wear it with black leggings and heels or pair jeans with it, and I've gotten compliments wearing it both ways. :) I can't really imagine wearing it with a skirt.