What do you think if you see a girl's bra like this? Hot/sexy/cute/trashy/don't care? Do girls not realize their bra is visible?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had this happen, and I usually don't notice. Even when we do notice, a lot of the times if we try to fix it, it just goes back so we don't bother anymore. It is hard to find bras that don't have some fault like that. I have also worn shirts, that apparently my bra would show through, and I never knew, until I was in school, or out somewhere and I would look in a mirror, or reflection and notice. Some girls might think it is cute, but I know a lot of us are just so done, and or probably don't notice. Also if they are like me, I don't tend to look down at my boobs, I am usually too busy doing something, so I usually don't notice for awhile.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't look great but it doesn't provoke a reaction of any of the adjectives you mention.

• That's just a padded bra that looks a little too big for her. Not trashy or sexy, just normal.

• It just happens sometimes with the shirt fabric and certain cuts of bras. Besides, most girls and women wear bras, and it's not like they're prancing around with just a bra, or with no bra at all. It's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer not to see that outline but it's totally not a big deal. I guess I could care less about it.

• Don't care

That's not any sort of purposeful fashion choice

• They better not wear bra haha 😆. Oh well actually I don't care much boobs is what females have