Girls, ladies, would you wear a thong at the beach?

Is it something you could see yourself doing?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• This is something I most definitely CANNOT see myself doing.. The damn things are just so uncomfortable.

• So it's just a comfort thing?

• Well let's put it this way.. There is a love/hate relationship between me and a thong.. I would dearly love to be able to wear one.. The thong however hates being on me, therefore making things very uncomfortable! lol

• Gosh.. Thank you so very much indeed for considering mine as the MHO :)

Although to be perfectly honest, I cannot see for the life of me just how it was of any help to you! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I would never do that. I prefer to have all my important parts covered, not put on display. Lol

• I think it's mainly an American thing to consider butts a part that should be hidden away, for some reason...

• So? It's my personal opinion. If I don't want to show my ass to random strangers, I'm not going to.

• maybeeee if i was REALLY comfortable in my skin and wasn't at a family beach.

• No because I wouldn't wear them in any case. So damn uncomfortable.

• yea i would

• Yes, and I have done so before

• No, I wouldn't