What do you guys think of the way Lindsay Lohan looks now?

It is an extremely shallow question, but what can I say? I'm human.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.) she's pretty messed up. hollywood at a young age does that to people, as well as adolescence in general.

2.) when you take a picture of ANYONE at that high a resolution and zoomed in so close, they will bad. you can see every pore and, in Lindsay's case, wrinkle. Jessica Alba and Megan Fox would have looked pretty bad under those conditions.

What Guys Said 5

• The drugs really messed her up, she looks...not good

• Just sad...

• she;s got so much make up on her face that if it were to rain...her make up would wsh off and she'd become a different ethnicity.

• lol, slut... but I would still shag her, and so would every other straight man

• i saw a magazine at the store earlier today that said something like "she's 23 but looks like she's 40" and I'd have to agree

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it helps that those pictures are huge, it just magnifies everything. But I think her hair makes her look terrible, she's not meant to be a blonde. And her eyebrows are still their natural color, which looks weird with her hair.

• Who are we to judge? The people that have answered are sat at a computer slating other people's appearance, what are they, supermodels? I'd bet Lindsay is hotter than most people on this site tbh.

• she looks about 40. its rough.

• She's a damn fool for ruining her natural beauty to look like that. She looks older than my mom.