Do you guys hate shaving as much as I do?

I personally hate fucking shaving. I hate looking like a "boy." I want to become a fucking man. Do you guys hate shaving as much as I do???

I bought a trimmer and start trimming from now on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Was thinking just the same today - You shave and look in the mirror thinking you have to do exact same tomorrow morning, pain.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend has a light beard and he hates shaving it because he seriously looks so much younger without his beard. I knew him in high school but we never talked until after graduation, and whenever he shaves he looks just like he did in high school. It doesn't bother me it sort of makes me laugh but he hates it. He seriously looks like a different person.

• Yes, I totally agree with your boyfriend right now.

• Yeah he has only shaved his full beard maybe twice in our year and a half together and both times were for Movember so he'd just have a mustache. He always trims it to keep it looking tidy but never shaves it

• Where I live, it's all about beards. Do you have to stay clean shaven for work or something? If not, grow it out.

• I don't like being harry but it's boringgggggg :P

What Guys Said 7

• I hate shaving so much that now I look like this:

images.halloweencostumes.com/.../...rd-costume.jpg

• I don't like shaving either. I've been using an electric razor for several years which makes things easier but I still don't like it. My arm gets tired and my face feels a little burned. Just an annoying activity overall.

• I don't ever shave my face, I just trim it. d00d if you hate it then why do you do it.

• Not really, I look fucking amazing after I shave, so I actually like it.

• well i hate shaving not for same reason as u do :D
    i hate it because i should do it almost 3 times per week :D

• Yep, I really hate shaving...

• i hate shaving too... but i am super hairy , i even need to save my whole body...