Girls, what is your favorite lipstick?

Looking into some feedback on what u girls' fav lipsticks are. I want something creamy & glossy that won't dry my lips out too much & stays on longer than 10 minutes.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• My go to is MAC- Diva or All Fired Up but they are drying due to the matte formula.

If you want to try a reasonably priced lipstick, I'd try out NYX cosmetics. They're pretty cheap and easy to find. I like the matte ones because I think they stay on a bit longer. I know Eden (a matte red) from there "All about Matte" line is not super matte, and a bit creamy, and is very pigmented.

Another thing is if you want to wear a creamy lipstick, try a lipliner below. itll help it adhere better and not slip and slide.

If you like a glossy look, I love milani lipsticks and or wearing matte formula with NYX butterglosses on top.
    those are good too, and all affordable.

What Girls Said 3

• I love mac and I have this really pretty baby pink shade from Avon, and it's actually really old so I shouldn't be using it but I still do because I haven't found another one so pretty!

• I tried a few Anastasia Beverly hills glosses that are absolutely gorg but they dry my lips out too quick. I need something creamy that will last a while ya kno?

• Makeup Forever

• I love mac also ^^ baby pink is nice and rosy red and sprinkle gloss if I feel like it ^_^