Thigh-high socks, chic or cheap?

Thigh-high socks, chic or cheap?
What do you think of these socks? Are they chic or cheap looking?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're cute as fuck. If they're a neutral or dark, they won't look cheap. I've even seen dark red/burgundy and I think that looks really good too. The only ones that look cheap are the American apparel ones in my opinion, like the ones that have the stripes on them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Pretty much every guy I know finds this look to be incredibly hot if the person can pull it off. It can be dressed up or dressed down to look hot, chic, cute, playful. Super versatile, and super attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • The three on the right look really hot with those. I love knee-high and thigh-high socks. Might be a fetish of mine. Sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chic. I love thigh high socks, they look great on girls, and they're sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot as fuck basically

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot hot hot hot hot. Love them on girls. Its my fettish.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love a girl who wears them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• SUPER cute! I think they look so good with skirts a tank top and a flowy sweater down to the hip with a pair of ankle boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good on skinny/thin legs. Otherwise, don't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a ton of those, because they make me feel like I am not showing so much leg lol I'm going to say chic, if you wear them with the right outfit.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be either ^_^ Depend how you wear it and your personality ^^ The first girl wear it the best i think (many things on top to not look cheap looking). But not so high heel i think better ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are cute with the right outfit.

0|0
    0|0