Cute vs hot

OK I hear this one all the time "oh your such a cutie". for once I wanna hear damn your hot!

ok girls which do you prefer your men to be cute with a good personality

or hot and a complete jerk with a few times he acts sweet.

OK don't BS just be truthful because I know all girls don't want the cute guy because its proven in life..

• Cute kind and caring
  • Hot jerk and has sweet moments
  • View results
ok we need some votes for hot or cute we can't all just view results lol

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, when I call a guy cute I mean he is hot. Hot is just not a word I use, and I think of "hot" as pertaining to how much I would like to have sex with a guy, which is not what I'm looking for when I look for a guy. I want a guy who is "cute" and has a good personality, not a "hot" guy who is shallow and obivoiously to immature to date anyways. I hope this helps!

What Girls Said 21

• First of all, don't be choosy about a compliment. I usually don't use the word "hot" to describe any partner, "cute" is a good word coming from a woman, whether or not a man likes it. "Hot" is more of a word used to describe someone you don't know or someone you aren't actively with. At least you are getting a physical compliment, you should be happy. That said, women don't date jerks because they are hot, they date them because they tend to be confident, assertive, define what they want, and stand up for themselves and their women, which more laid back people rarely do.

• Honestly, they both mean the same to me. That someone is good looking. Me and my husband are always referring to each other in different ways, i.e, your hot, your sexy, your cute, your handsome, your pretty, your beautiful, your gorgeous. All of them mean that you look good, so I wouldn't take it to heart.

• Cute defines characteristics that invoke affection. Hot defines characteristics that just invoke lust.

• I think they both have the same meaning. Sometimes my friends interchange the two words when describing one person, and my boyfriend does the same when he compliments me. Lols. I don't think most people stop to think of the meaning of either words when they use them, they just use whichever comes out of their mouth first. Just be happy with whatever compliment you receive.

• That's a loaded question.

All cute guys aren't sweet and nice, all sweet and nice guys aren't cute. All hot guys aren't jerks and all jerks aren't hot.

I would rather have the cute guy with the good personality out of your choices.

• I for one would at first be attracted to the jerk, because that seems just to be my style. But after you get over the intial "wow, you're hot" phase you start actually caring about his personality. If he acts like a jackass to you at the beginning, he always will. Now I'm not saying that all hot guys are jerks, nor am I saying that no cute guys are. Just that usually the cute guys are always better for the long-term stuff because they have a better personality and just care about you more, so don't take cutie as a dis. Oh, and if a girl ever calls you handsome, be very proud of yourself.

• my boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years now...he's f***ing sexy and sooo cute at the same time. he's "such a cutie" lol. its awesome...and if your just "a cutie" all you need to do is have a manly personality...and you can be sexy!

• girls sometimes use the word cute because they don't really want to completely express their feelings towards them(as saying hot). the girl might even think the guy is hot but is scared to tell him to his face

• Personally, I think "cute" is not a word a guy should strive for. Puppies, babies and stuf like that is cute, and personally I don't find it attractive. Of course I'd never date a jerk who thinks he's "all that" but I don't think I'd go for the "cute, sweet and caring" type either. You need something in between, act your age, give her a compliment once in a while (a truthful one, not a cliché) hug her, tease her, just have a bit of both.

• like truthfully I would want the cute and sweet because I have found that almost ((not all)) hot guys are assholes so I don't know but I like it when guys are really sweet :)?�

• I really like someone who is caring and wouldn't never choose a jerk no matter how hot he is.

• Being hot does not necessarily mean they are a jerk. Being cute doesn't necessarily mean they are nice. It can go either way. But if I had to pick between the two VERY limiting choices that do not characterize men all that much, then cute and caring.

• Nobody wants a jerk whether he is cute, hot, sexy or ugly.

• cute.

• cute all the way

• i would like to let boy's calllme sweety

• cute with a personality that makes a guy hot

• girls don't care about the looks if she really like someone, its all personality. but sometimes a girl say "cute" because it's weird to be like "DAmnnn! you're hot!".

• I have to admit...I would like the hott guy that's a jerk but has sweet moments.Cuz...I find it pretty hott,and complex.I like a guy with a complicated,hard to figure out personality.

• I'd rather a hot guy who (putting it bluntly) knows how to p*ss me off and make me laugh at the same time -- the cutesy tootsie routine gets old and boring quick.

I like a little... challenge, fun, adventure? I don't know - plain excitement when it comes to dating

• to me its cute all way, if I see a guy for his beauty then I'm impresed by his face if his cute with a sweet smile.

• cute all the wayy! cute is sooo great

• personally: the only reason girls like hot jerks is because they either a) like the relationship or b) are too scared to break it off. cute is soooooo much better. having a cute adorable man makes your relationship so much more meaningful. hot is a fantasy that girls only like looking at. now if you are hot AND adorable than more power to ya! but if you must be one or the other,cute all the way

What Guys Said 6

• As A guy let me tell you something,The women I call hot are usually whores. Like Oh man that bitch is f***ing HOT. Because I am only looking at them as items or things I would really like to just bone instead of getting to know. But when I call a girl Cute or pretty rather or gorgeous I look at her as a lady and I have respect for her and I see myself getting to know her better.

Hot is a red flag ma lady. You don't want to get "Hot"to much.

Damn that girl is SMOKING. That's me right there talking with my penis. Or how about "AAAAIII YAAAAAIIIII SHES BANGING"

• Do you REALIZE the risks a guy takes these days in telling a girl he is not intimate with that she is HOT?

You want to hear more honesty then start hammering your fellow ladies that pull the HARASSMENT trigger so quickly.

• I'm really surprised by the answers.

• "View Results" -- Very creative way to circumvent the must-vote rule that forces people to vote when they shouldn't. 5 stars

• Cute

• I prefer girls calling me hot