Are white guys attracted to black girls?

I've found myself interested in white guys but I never pursued them because 1. I was intimidated and 2. I didn't think they would be attracted to a black female. I'm 6ft size 4 and pretty if I say so myself. Are they attracted?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they are! Depending on the guy...

You don't walk up to this dude and expect to go somewhere... link

Interracial relationships aren't the norm, but they do happen quite often. I'm half white half Asian.

Don't feel intimidated. It doesn't hurt to try. I'll say what I say to a lot of girls on here, impress him with your awesome personality and he's yours. Not to say your looks aren't stunning.

Colour plays a minute role.

What Guys Said 4

• Some guys are and some aren't. I personally am attracted to all races and ethnicities. I've heard that in terms of evolution, people in general are attracted to people of other races because it promotes a mix of genes in future generations, causing them to have a more diverse immune system and be more likely to survive.

That's the nerdy scientific explanation, but really it comes down to personal preference. Don't be intimidated, it's just like going up to any other guy.

• I would be. I'm a 6.4-5 foot white male. lol

I'm quite a geek though... I'm not sure on that part if you would want to pursue me..

But to answer the question lol yeah I've been attracted to black girls before. :)

• I'm 'white' and attracted to girls. Colour of skin (or hair) isn't of any importance to me.

• Of course^^, lots of guys are attracted to black girls...Somtimes even more than they are to white girls...I definatley would^^

What Girls Said 1

• Some are. YOu're a size 4 and I hear they like slim chicks so I think you will attract one easy. They might be just as intimidated as you