Would you dress like this for a workout class?

I would if all the other girls were dressed similarly. I love showing off my body

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=LVRAmcRJ41g

Updates:
I want to do this workout now. Maybe working out would actually be fun again lol

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• First question is: is it comfortable enough. Second: does it stay on its place. Showing your body is one thing, showing the wrong parts by accident is another. And with this dress you also cover a lot of your body. I think you can show more with a nice sport bikini. Certainly if your core is well trained.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Well, it looks comfortable and for sure - if you wanted to impress the guys - success guaranteerd :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I would never wear a thong to the gym for a workout (and everyone would be thankful that their eye-sight is saved from that spectacle).

I wouldn't mind so much seeing that in the gym, but my workouts would suffer as I get distracted by the amazing scenery... ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you lived in 1989 why not? Maybe you can make his style a comeback. I don't see it hapoening though.

0|0
    0|0
  • The instructor is showing way too much ass. It's a music video, not real lfie

0|0
    0|0
  • So funny! Sure... what the guy is wearing anyways, LOL!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Eh, no thanks x_x.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't, too revealing for my taste. I would wear something like this
    scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...76229654824_n.jpg
    Ignore the crazy neon colors, hehe :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahah Heeeeeel no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants wise: No, I would go with something a bit longer maybe upper thigh or mid thigh. But mostly I wear sport tights.

Top wise: Yes, sure, but I would prefer tops which are a bit longer since most tops moves around since I have a tiny frame.

1|0
    0|0
  • haa no waaay!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, definitely not. Im always the one wearing baggy clothes

0|0
    0|0