Guys, do you like a girl with long or short hair?

Ok so like i have short hair would you what do you think about when you think of a girl with short hair rather than a girl with long hair . i have short hair and like for me i feel attractive but it seems like no guy is attracted to me so like is it bc of the hair or am i just ugly what is the deal please help me out

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Why won't these hair length question end? They are asked everyday.
    Most guys prefer long hair on girls because long is more feminine and there are more options on how to style it. More fun to play with. But this doesn't mean that short hair is unattractive. There are girls who are capable of looking great with short hair. I say that you should make your hair whichever way you feel happiest in. It's important how you feel about it.

What Guys Said 8

• Why don't you increase the length. If long hair make you upset, then don't do it. It's YOUR happiness which matters. A short hair lover would come in your life someday, believe.

But if you are happy with long too and can't wait for a lover to come in, better focus on your hair growth.

Good luck :)

• I have always liked longer hair.

• I used to be long hair but have become a fan of short hair last year or so.

• I prefer long hair on girls, that's just me. It looks better than short hair to me.

• Long, it is more feminine

• I dislike short hair. I feel it makes girls look too boyish.

• It doesn't matter to me

• Long hair always, i don't like short hair on girls