How short does a girl's dress/skirt have to be to be considered slutty?

Examples: A dress that ends at the knee is slutty.
A dress that ends mid thigh is slutty.
A dress that ends at top of thigh is slutty.
etc .

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know if it should be about how high it should go before its considered slutty, i think its dressing appropriately for your body type. Something slutty on one person could look okay on another. Also dress in a way that leaves things to the imagination

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on context. A bikini is more revealing still and isn't slutty at a beach.

What's the context?

• Mid thigh - Any dress/skirt that invovlves moving in yoga positions to avoid an underwear flash should be considered too short.

• At mid-thigh it starts being slutty, at three thirds of the way from knee is definitely slutty.

• depends how much it shows on her , every girl is different size so it could depend on her body. I don't think skirts are really that sexual to guys anymore , we have all those girls butts in tight black yoga pants to look at now.

What Girls Said 1

• A dress that is below the buttcheeks. I have dresses that are considered slutty and I wear them anyway. They aren't slutty, but people are bitches and like to make me feel bad. I have this one adorable dress that a lot of people think is adorable, but it's short. It's so cute! ugh I wish I had a picture.

cdn-img-1.wanelo.com/.../x354-q80.jpg

It loosely looks like this. Just the shape of it sort of. It was really flowy and poofed out sort of. Some people said I looked slutty, but I wasn't even going for that. I was actually really upset by the comments. I didn't even think of it as slutty. It wasn't a tight dress and I didn't wear heels or anything. I wore converse, had a cute blue bow in my hair and had stud earrings in. People are jerks.

• By below, I also meant like right below the buttcheeks. Also with this picture, my dress was a lot shorter than that, but it still has somewhat of the same style.