Guys, is a bra like this completely unsexy or a turnoff?

Guys, is a bra like this completely unsexy or a turnoff?
Lately, I just bought one like this for wearing when I'm at home, lounging around, cause it's cozy. (I am wearing shirt over it too). Now I am second-guessing myself and should have opted for a cozy but cuter one.

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• It's fine. Just average-looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off. If you're comfortable wearing it then wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be turned on by it

0|1
    0|0
  • A sports bra is much sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not, it's just for lounging around.

0|0
    0|0
  • its like a sports bra and if its comfy. plus, who cares? no one is going to see it unless u want them to

1|0
    0|0
  • its totally cool. its not the bra its the tits and woman behind it that can make it fucking sexy. plus most sport bras look like that...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Looks like a training bra. One of my roommates wears it and it she has no boobs at all.

I think it's cute if you have BREASTS to fill them out. Otherwise, it looks... frumpty to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good point. Yes, I have the boobs to fill it lol. I think I am not liking it as much, because I need to lose a little weight and that's why I feel frumpy in it.

• That's okay you're planning to wear it just when you're at home. It won't turn guys off. I think I should get some of those bras for myself. They seem so comfortable :)
    I'll wear it whenever I go to bed because apparently it's unhealthy to sleep with a tight bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're good for support, as long as you're not planning on getting laid

1|0
    0|0