How do I look with this piercing!?!?!?!

Got a snake bite piercing =)), you like?

link

add comments =)

• Like it, looks hot!
  • Its okay, don't hate it
  • Don't like it, trashy
You don't have to comment or vote anymore..

They're gone anyways..
wow I look nothing like this anymore!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really a fan of girls having piercings around their mouth (e.g. the monroe), but that actually looks quite good! Enjoy it for the 4 years that you have before you have to enter the working world.

• Hey, who says she will have you for her boss? Anyway, she might work in an industry where that's ok.

• Well, congratulations then! I certainly wasn't trying to disparage your choice or frustrate you for the future, I was simply pointing out that it may turn out to be an impediment in the future, depending on your line of work, your boss, etc.

• Lol I know. Its cool.

What Guys Said 16

• Take it out.

• I picked C. Such a cute face. Hopefully if they ever come out you don't get sists which leaves scars outside your lip. Really a shame such a cute face

• IMHO it's gross

• they look cute, yes.

they are just not the kind of thing I'm looking for on a girl...personally

but they are cute on you

but it seems the guy before me thinks they are hot haha

• Lol yeah.. Everyone has their own taste =) but that's for saying their cute on me anyways!

• bummer you should've kept them...

they looked pretty sexy...

granted... I love piercings... they're awesome...

i use to have several... then I got a job that made me remove them all... :(

but seriously... I know you said no more comments and all but I liked them ;)

• Hah thankss!! I took them out for a pageant.. & I advanced so I figured Id just go ahead and leave them out lol thanks anyways tho =))

• i picked c. you are already very cute and attractive the snake bite just takes away from that.

• You don't need it you look very attractive without it.

• a good looking girl does not need any type of piercing to draw to attention to yourself. Your natural beauty will shine through regardless...snake bites are in bad taste and will ruin your clean image.

• B ...

I like piercings, but this one doesn't really grab me as anything cool or special. It only matters if you like it though so... right on.

• Very nice!

• Love it!

But I have always been a sucker for a girl with piercings or tattoos.

• So that's what Angelina Jolie would look like with snake bite piercings, lol. I liked them, you shoulda kept 'em.

• Hah you saying you think I look like angelina Jolie?

Thankss I guess ((=

• Looks cool! I've never kissed anyone with a facial piercing before, so can't comment on how it would feel in that way.

• They look ok. I'm not the biggest fan of piercings (besides earrings) anyways so yea lol. I guess you look cute but I really can't say they are AMAZING. In my opinion I think you'd look better without them...

• You look like a tool.

• It looks terrible, yet I find you really hot. I can just imagine you without them! ;-)

What Girls Said 10

• I think it looks really cute. You have a good face for those kind of piercings. The balls are a bit big, and would look better if you downsized them [after they heal some, of course]. That's just my personal preference though, haha. What gauge is the jewelry? Standard for lip piercings is usually 16g, but the ball on a 16g barbell is usually smaller in my experience, so I was curious.

• Aww, I liked them, it was new for me.

• TBH, I don't like it.. I had a belly piercing before also I had an eyebrow pierce..but the snake bite? Dunno..You asked for our opinion anyway :-D

• love it you look good in them! do you have your tragus pierced? I want that...how's the pain/healing?

• Thankss

The lips didn't hurt at all.. tragus hurts I'm not gonna lie lol but the pain doenst last very long

• I think you look cute as a button! I love it!

• It's cute. I normally don't like snakebites on most people but you're pretty and you pull it off.

• I don't like it.

• Why would you mess up your face like that? Does water come out of you face when you drink now lol?

• I don't have them anymore.. But no, it wasn't like huge wholes in my mouth lol

• I think you looked better without it, but it still looks good on you... :) Like it looks good. You wear it well...

• you'd look better without them.