Straight women

Have you ever looked another woman up and down? If so what were you thinking?

Most Helpful Girl

• how superficial and barbie doll looking she is. I can't seem to find what guys look. I see girls with so much makeup on I can't find the girl anymore. I see a girl who plays dress up and wants to be an adult. I perfer natural beauty. if guys don't like me because I don't wear makeup, screw them. I don't need their approval. I want a guy to like me for me, not some stuck up barbie doll who has to play dress up to get a little attention.

and no, I don't look at a girl like a guy might. I don't neccessairly like lez's but I guess if that's how they want to live, their ok. but I'm not one.

• This sounds very noble and all but honey, life is complicated and there are many variables at play on every day situations, what you say about natural beauty is a respectful thing but that doesn't mean you have to be "natural" all the time. Hope I got my point crossed.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• well I check girls out regularly, if they are wearing something I like, or if I think they're sexy.

• Mostly to compare myself to them...to see how great their body is compared to mine..."Wow, she's really pretty, but I bet I can spot her flaw..."

I know it's horrible...but oh well :) Girls will be girls

• yes and I told her what I was thinking "I wish I had legs like that" haha you should of seen them they were amazing and I was so jealous haha.

• If I look at a girl up and down its because she's pretty and I'm jealous lol. Or she looks a mess and I'm thinking what was she thinking leaving the house like that.

• Lol I hope they were looking at me for the first reason!

• yeah and sometimes I think that I wish I had her legs or I love that outfit. But not with malice just with knowing that were all different.

• yess. if she's really pretty or has a cute outfit on.

i'll get jealous or it will give me ideas on what I could wear.

• i actually have lol but I never think anything sexual, it's usually like "omg she is so pretty." or "i wish I was in shape like her." I don't check them out like a guy would either it's just usually a quick little up and down.

• either really pretty/good style or a hot mess. I don't really get jealous of girls no matter how pretty they are. I mean by jealous = hateful and envious. I will just notice what makes her pretty and get ideas.