Are glasses on a girl a turn off?

Stylish black ones, not Harry Potter-esque disasters.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. Glasses are just another way to create a unique appearance and can often be considered sexy. They give an impression of intelligence and there has always been a fascination in men about women who wear glasses. There is a notion out there that women who wear glasses are wild in the sack. Not necessarily true but a common misconception that plays a role into allot of male fantasies.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

What Guys Said 17

• I can only remember having loved one girl who didn't wear glasses.

Would anyone think about sun glasses as as being a turn off? They are a lot more visible than normal glasses. A girl on all fours on the ground, searching her lenses or one who doesn't see well is way more annoying XD

A nice girl is a nice girl, with or without any kind of glasses.

• Nope. Not a turn off at all.

• While the frames are obviously important, I think it depends more on the girl than the glasses. Some girls just look better without glasses.

• If done right girls with glasses can be both sexy and cute at the same time, far better than girl without.

Depends on the frames and you bone structure.

• Glasses are incredibly sexy on a girl.

• lmao, glasses on females are hot

• I love glasses! But if you're sexy, you're sexy...regardless if you have glasses on.

But check out the frames that Megan Fox wears...THAT'S SEXY.

• haha. you know you live in the 21st century when you can say "harry potter-esque" I wonder if harry potter is in the dictionary...and if you can add a word like that onto it...if its not...then you just made a word up...urbandictionary time...haha

• Stylish ones are turn ons!

But good frames + good hairstyle behind it, that mixes well with the overall face would be great IMO.

• lol yea girls with glasses are hot!=)

• Glasses are really hot! I think it's cause they bring your focus onto the eyes.

• Sexy! xD

Maybe she can explain the biology of that to me... heh.

• glasses are sexy. Intelligent girls who wear them is a def plus...cause you can hold long convos with out them saying like stuff and party and drinking mass quantities of alcohol

• in my oppinion it doesn't make to much diffrence if a sexy girl wears them its going to be sexy , no matter what style , glases don't really change much , if you can go for contacts ... but to be honest it doesn't make much diffrence

• Not at all!

• not all the time, sometimes they are pretty damn sexy

• lol not harry potter disasters nice one

but I think some girls look sexy in glasses

What Girls Said 5

• no they're not a turn off because basically they make you look intelligent most of the time and besides, if you need them, just use them.

• What is a turn-off? Wearing glasses just for the look of them. For guys, it can scream high maintenance, and as a sometimes-glasses-wearing girl, it can be weirdly annoying to me.

• This question keeps coming up...

If you find frames that suit you, they'll look good. If they don't suit you, they won't look good. Anyone can pull off glasses if they find the right ones.

• It looks okay depending on how she wears it. If she has the high class sexy fashion look, I've seen it look cute, but if she makes it look grungy and frumpy then it's not so cute.

• Sometimes glasses looks very beautiful on a girl.