How do you guys prefer women, with or without makeup?

• with makeup
  • without makeup
  • Both with and without

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it hilarious how all guys here chose "no makeup" when in fact they all masturbate on pornstars with tons of makeup, are attracted to girls that wear at least some of it and don't really know when girl is actually wearing it or not.

I'll be honest though. I like women that know how, when and how much makeup to apply. It depends on her style, facial features and occasion. Wearing makeup on a Sunday stroll in park is stupid but not wearing any in a club on a Friday night is equally stupid in my opinion.

What Guys Said 13

• The vast majority of guys hate makeup unless it's used for a formal event or purposes of filming or theatrical acting. It looks unnatural, as if you're hiding who who are. A guy wants to see his girl for who she is, not necessarily for who she wants to be.

I personally see it as a distraction. I can't stop looking at it and thinking "What the hell is she thinking?" or "Is that REALLY necessary?" And I just can't see the girl for who she is anymore.

Regardless of blemishes or skin imperfections, a guy will always see his girl as being the most beautiful without makeup.

• Personally I dont like wearing makeup. I put some on though when I go to church, but not a cake face.

• As little as possible for a real natural look is lovely

• I prefer without makeup, natural beauty is always the best beauty. I have nothing against makeup though.

• Girls only wear makeup to look a certain way for other women, because it surely isn't for us guys. Remember this. And it's very simple: The more natural you and your body are, the more attractive they are to a guy. Anything fake or false or added or taken away is a compromise.

• I prefer a little bit on the eyes. Some eyeliner.

• I like both with females make up and no make up

• I am an all natural guy. No make-up or as little as possible.

Not into fake boobs either. Any size boob works as long as they are real and not fake.

To me make up is fake. Just be real.

• I like females with no make up or very little if its for an occasion or something.

• Definitely without.

• Without , but Light make up is fine too

• Without, I hate make up.

• Look at the brainwashed girls thinking guys like makeup that makes them look less attractive

What Girls Said 3

• I love how most guys chose the without makeup option, but they usually go for the fakest girls possible. Just my experience, not all guys are like this.

• They'll say 'without', but we both know they don't mean that...

• Not true, I really dislike make up - Živa istina zemljakinjo ;))

• Haha Aj, kako za koga. xD
      Neki ne se ne mogu nosit sa ženon bez šminke...
      Not me, of course, I'm the coolest. ^-^

• Pa normalno da si The coolest, vidi se na prvi pogled ;-)

• I Vote B, because he prefers me without makeup.