Which shoes are sexier?

Which shoes are sexier ?

• Top
  • Bottom

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like them sorry :(
    This is more my style:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ba058bac15.jpg

• Damn girl, those are freaking tall, but they do look good. I'm sure you'll look amazing with them.

• and goodnight @AleDeEurope I have to wake up early for class :( I have 2 exams :( :(

• Oh damn, you're amazing with heels if you can do dominadas with them xD

Well, good night beautiful, and good luck with the exams ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Neither of those are my style but I like the top ones more.

• Those first shoes are just wonky looking but the girl in the second photo did a terrible job trying to pull of her heels.

• I don't recall ever finding shoes sexy, but I guess I like the top ones better.

• I don't like both of shoes 👞

• Neither shoes shouldn't be worn and she should be wearing sneakers.

• The top girl looks like she's preparing to drop a deuce.

• The top ones look ridiculous, and the bottom ones look dangerously disproportionated. She looks like she may break her ankles if she's not careful walking in them.

• The top ones are ugly as shit. the bottom ones are just ok.

What Girls Said 7

• Sexy? I do not think these shows can qualify for that word as a descriptive word for them at all... the person wearing them can be sexy... but not these particular set of shoes... hmmm I don't like these shoes xD so they don't fit the word for me in particular... I like the fact that the black ones have a little strappy thing around the ankle, but the heel is awful... and I love nude shoes, but these are like just FLAT shoes with the hugest platform that makes it highly unflattering.

• Honestly neither of them are really sexy. Usually black is known as the sexy color however I think the other shoes look better.

• I wouldn't wear either of those heels... I do wear heels but not those and would never wear those they are 😭😁 Id typically chose my cowboy boots, or my Dockers

• Bottoms ones for sure!

• Neither but I normally love wedge shoes, if I had to pick I would say the first one but in black.

• Personally: none of both.

• I like the first shoes better. They're hot and cute at the same time :)

Neither of the shoes look particularly comfortable though :P