Do you think that Asians have the best style?

Overall I believe that Asians have the best style. Although, there really is no inbetween with them. They either look great or can't dress at all Lol. They obviously set a lot of trends with American clothing.

What is your opinion on Asians and their sense of style.

• Asians have the best style
  • Asians do not have the best style

Most Helpful Girl

• No they don't

• Who do you believe does?

• I saw a hipster wearing some crocks and overalls who had plenty of confidence and pizzaz.. She looked like hell Lol

• Crocks be sexy 😍😍

What Girls Said 18

• I think exactly the opposite... Everything they wear is sort of cheap looking and made for children - from what I've seen...

That's just me concluding off of Asian clothing websites.

• I do not think Asians have the best style?
    What's the right answer? I don't know. I am torn.

• I think that the styles in South Korea, China and Japan (counting Hong Kong, Thailand and Taiwan in too but not as good but still awesome style) are very varied and cool. In Korea it's a bit cleaner when it comes to layering and color, but still gotta love China and Japan for their fashion.

Loved this years Seoul Fashion week by the way.

• you know quite a lot

• that's cool China is trying to get better at everything these days, like even trying to produce wines in Ningxia. I can speak some Swedish! Jag talar svenska och engelska, du ar flicka?

• Haha, ja jag รคr en flicka, vad coolt! ;) I know some Chinese words but I can't write them, such a complicated writing system, hihi! Yeah, they are trying to get better at everything, I think it's really cool tho. They are also taking the environment more seriously and that I appreciate.

• I'm Asian and I bloody would hope I have good fashion sense! @YourFutureEx would you like to confirm this for me? Lol

• Lol nooo. I've seen some pretty hideous Asian clothes. Many of the women wear things that only a 5 year old should wear. Like sweaters with giant bear or kitty heads on them.

• I answered B

• No they look funny with mismatched colours.

• Not all just like any other non Asians...

• oppa gangnam style

• Watch out!
    Americans are going to get butthurt!

Jk.

Not all have... style...

• I don't think they do?

• I think each country and culture has its own definition of style

• you mean their penis doesn't show on their crotch?

• Is that something that you factor into style retard? So black guys hands down have the best style to you I assume.

• broomstick broomstick

• Asian style is transvestite style. black guys used to have gay style and they copied it and make it more feminine. It's understandable when I think of that they don't have hair and small. so, they are tranny. tranny style

• which part of Asian you talking about?

• Yea they don't look good at all

• You mean east Asian fashion trends right? I don't thinks there's such a thing as "best"

• Asian fashion as it applies to what people wear in public.

• I only like the korean and japanese trends, your everday Asian in North America isn't that really stylish. You must be into fashion to know style, not Asian because race has nothing to do with it

• I am fashionable as a turtle

• They don't look good

• Fuk no!!! I don't say all Asians but some dress crazy as fuk it's ridiculous

What Guys Said 9

• "They either look great or can't dress at all Lol"
    This ^
    I believe it. I can't say if they are (literally, we are) the best but I must say, we're VERY GOOD at fashion. ^_^

• I must've missed the memo. Cause I have the fashion sense of a 76 year old hobo. Also, I can never take little Asian sissy boys like that seriously. Especially during the scenes where they dress all thugged up.

It's hard to see you as tough when you're rocking more conditioner and product in your hair than the entire cast of Jersey Shore put together.

• Yes, I have though this for a long time. They have a great sense of fashion. Especially Koreans, fashion is HUGE there.

• Yeah no doubt. I steal their shit

• Yeah, I was going to say especially Asian men, I think the girls may be thinking of Asian women, and the other guys on here just have no sense of style themselves.

• I was speaking on Asian men too. Should have rephrased the question.

• In my unprofessional fashion opinion, nope

• I'm Asian and I never got that impression about Asians but I don't follow fashion closely.

• Not necessarily. However, I think I have pretty good style though haha 😅

• I think of all the Japanese crazy styles and those colourfull south Asian traditional clothes so yes

• Umm.. the styles in the video were American pop and urban, nothing new

• Ummm. this is what the majority of those fools walk around looking like. By the way, they were about 5 years ahead of us on the whole fitted clothing craze.

• Whether the majority of them wear it or not is irrelevant when it comes to where it came from. 5 years ahead? Maybe

• Nah, Asians either usually imitate black or white style.