How many guys would hook up with a really tomboyish (dykish) girl?

Just curious. I've heard many guys say that they don't mind however I never see any guy going after a girl who dresses like a guy or has a buzzed head. Are they intimidated? or just afraid of what others would think?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you make this question into a poll? I want to see the answers!

I've hooked up with several short-haired girls and a few bisexual girls. (There's some overlap between the two categories.) None of them really dressed in a particularly male-looking way.

If I actually think a girl is a lesbian, I won't hit on her - just like gay men who can tell I'm straight don't hit on me. It's a basic courtesy thing, I guess. But if she's into guys and just likes having short hair or wearing overalls or whatever, I'm cool with that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If a girl looks like a dkye,

I don't pursue her.

Not because I find her appearance unattractive,

but because I think she might not like the fact that I have a penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girly girls, so I wouldn't pursue a girl that you described.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is "dykish"?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Being a tomboy doesn't mean dressing and acting straight up like a man. I went to high school with girls like that...none of them were interested in guys. I think most guys want a girl to have some air of femininity, otherwise, it's like they're getting with another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think very many unless the guy was into guys himself. if a girl takes on a manly image that's not gonna be too attractive. I think when guys say they don't mind tomboys, they are not talking about butch looking girls

1|0
    0|0