Girls, I want to know do you think its okay to wear no underwear in jeans and leggings?

no underwear in jeans and l

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I do bc I wash my clothes every day so it's not really necessary to wear underwear. I wear underwear when I feel like it And I don't when i don't feel like it and I don't fret about if either way:-)

What Girls Said 6

• Do whatever you want. As for me, I wouldn't do it for sanitary reasons.

• Well, its really if that is comfortable to you and your preference. That and if you know how to avoid camel toe lol. Me, personally, I feel its okay because I've done/do it. It got "introduced" to me by an ex who wanted "more access " lol. And it made me feel pretty daring and sexy, even after the relationship ended I continued to do it. I just make sure its not very noticeable and no camel toe showing. lol

• Never with jeans, it's insanitary. I suppose leggings are ok if you have something over top of them, and not wearing them as pants

• wear under pants or the "juices" may come through onto the chair and then i will sit there.

• with jeans it isn't sanitary. leggings are fine. i've done it before... just not very comfortable

• With leggings i understand going commando. But never with jeans