Girls, I want to know do you think its okay to wear no underwear in jeans and leggings?

no underwear in jeans and l

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do bc I wash my clothes every day so it's not really necessary to wear underwear. I wear underwear when I feel like it And I don't when i don't feel like it and I don't fret about if either way:-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Do whatever you want. As for me, I wouldn't do it for sanitary reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, its really if that is comfortable to you and your preference. That and if you know how to avoid camel toe lol. Me, personally, I feel its okay because I've done/do it. It got "introduced" to me by an ex who wanted "more access " lol. And it made me feel pretty daring and sexy, even after the relationship ended I continued to do it. I just make sure its not very noticeable and no camel toe showing. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never with jeans, it's insanitary. I suppose leggings are ok if you have something over top of them, and not wearing them as pants

0|0
    0|0
  • wear under pants or the "juices" may come through onto the chair and then i will sit there.

0|1
    0|0
  • with jeans it isn't sanitary. leggings are fine. i've done it before... just not very comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • With leggings i understand going commando. But never with jeans

0|0
    0|0