Do women label people as cute or hot in the same way men do?

here's an example: Selena Gomez is cute. Megan Fox is hot. do girls label men in the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't...I use cute and hot interchangeably.

What Girls Said 5

• yes. there is hot hot and hot cute. hot hot is pretty much primal level (I want a root from you attraction). cute is more --- a subtle I want to get to know you a little better and possible nurture a relationship category.

• Yes. Everyone see looks on a person and even girls judge looks. sometimes girls are even harsher on appearance than guys are because girls are usually more into Vanity than guys are.

• Yes we do sometimes, if I think a guys hot, I thinks he's attractive but it doesn't really mean I'm interested. If I think he's cute, then I'm really interested in dating him.

• alot of the time, yes.

• Ok lets think about it this way... I think you are cute... I also think you are hot. do you label people like that? XcameronX btw coacoa you can call me cam x

• yes we do. like chad michael murray is HOT. and sterling knight is cute.

What Guys Said 1