Why is his sexy, please explain?

So how,when and why this became considered beauty? they have no proportion and are short :/

why is his sexy,please explain?

by the way this is taken from russian,page. I guess russian guys start to "savour" exotic girls or something,because page has more than 200k followers

*why is This sexy...* I mean.
lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw this on VK, it's Russian Facebook basically. Lots of Russian guys like black girls with booties I'll just be honest.

What Guys Said 9

• They are not sexy at all. They are extremely disproportionate. Instant turn-off. People who consider them sexy, won't consider them for long.

• Wow, they have amazing bodies. I can't explain why but not all people would find it sexy. To you its not proportion but to most black and hispanic men like myself the proportions are great.

• A. Why you gotta hate? B. I don't care all that much of an exact aesthetic for a chick and I LOVE short girls. So long as a girl can slum it with me watching Supernatural or Psych marathon or some nostalgic movies like Last Unicorn wth me without playing with her phone or needing to reapply her makeup immediately after fooling around with me and she's not obese I really couldn't give a shit what aesthetic she showcases herself with. I just want a woman who can slum it and is confident and comfortable in who she is without needing to be shallowly obsessing -Idc if they care so long as they don't obsess- over how many people approve of her and like/follow her on social media. A woman who knows who she is and doesn't apologize is all necessary to be sexy in my book

• Why you mad? Stop hating and worrying about what everyone ease thinks and does and start doing shit for you. Why give a fuck about those two girls? Who are you to say what beauty is?

• Lol chill out. Im not saying they're ugly.

• Because they have a good sized ass and still manage to be thin/average. Proportions are irrelevant.

• I don't think it's sexy. A huge ass is a major turn off for me. I prefer girls with normally proportioned bodies

• I think they both look nice and Im sure you do too, she is showing me her ass so I will fuck her there.

• I'm as confused as you are. Does not hi g for me.

• "they have no proportion and are short :/"

You jealous? There's no reason to be putting them down just because they get male attention.

Anyway, that is not a standard of beauty but rather a form of attention seeking.
    Even if I did enjoy seeing pictures like this, it does not mean that's what I look for in a partner.

• I knew someone will say im jealous. well i not! I did rhythmic gymnastics and I know what well trained body is.

• Lol its weird but now i feel guilty for posting it haha
      What if they change clothes and pose more modest?

• Why do you feel guilty?

I don't know, it's hard to say seeing how I don't even know what they would look like more "modest".
      I'm more into the down to earth girl, the one who I can relax and be myself around... these girls seems like the type who just seek attention and I don't like that.

What Girls Said 5

• Because people just follow the crowd... You look at something often enough, you're gonna grow a liking to it. These are the kinds of pics that have literally ruled the internet the last couple of years... As long as you don't have an aversion to it, looking at it long and often enough would make you sooner or later like those "proportions" too.

To me, girls who post pics like that are so shallow and self-obsessed. Fuck material, maybe, but not GF material. Keep that in mind, guys! GF/wife material girls don't feel the need to do that.

• They do have sexy bodies. The round curvy ass.

• People follow media

• isn't it sad? look at her, it's not attractive.

• It's nikki minajs fault stupid talentless bitch is what she is her 'singing' or cries for help are the worsed

• Cuz most guys are ass-guys.

U could also ask why is does the fashion world find ultra skinny people hot.

• Ultra skinny people is worse, because these girls at least, don't look anorexic.