Have you girls ever worn a nerdy shirt to school did anybody say anything and guys what do you think of a girl wearing a nerdy shirt for just because?

I was thinking about wearing my favorite batman shirt to school a few days before spring break it was for just because it was not a spirit day or anything but i talked myself out of it.

But now i am considering wearing it when we get back so i don't have you girls ever worn a nerdy shirt to school did anybody say anything? and guys what do you think of a girl wearing a nerdy shirt for just because?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao I wore a shirt that had some fan art of Loki and the only person who commented on it was my math teacher. I get tons of comments on my game of thrones t shirts though.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't mind just means that you are into whatever is on your t-shirt.

• Well I have to wear an ugly ass Polo everyday because I go to a Catholic school. It's much less stressful with everyone wearing the same thing though

What Girls Said 0