How can I look pretty?

I really want to impress a guy (aka) the guy from my other question by looking cute but I'm a hipster sort of girl not girly what do I do?

I definitely don't wanna change who I am I just want to make my style look cuter to a guy

Most Helpful Guy

• You are pretty. It's very natural for people to find themselves unattractive especially girls. I am gay so I don't know something "sexy" on you but I know some cute things. I am really in to that marilyn monroe look. But you don't have to go blonde. Anything classy But not Slutty would do. Don't TRY to be sexy It would look slutty. and don't wear too much makeup they will make you look like a orange drag queen. Plus too much makeup is bad for your skin anyways. Go red carpet or 30's blonde. For school just go skinny jeans, low top converse and, oversized hashtag sweaters. Good luck

What Guys Said 4

• if that guy LIKES u then u would be pretty 2 him... NO MATTER how u dress basically!

• Just be yourself, and dress up a bit. Don't wear ugly clothes, and have really bad hair, but if he likes you, almost nothing you do would be wrong at this stage.

• Just be confident and believe in yourself.

• If he doesn't like you for for the way you are then he doesn't deserve you trust me no one worth it

What Girls Said 1

• just be you. dont change who you ';re to impress a guy.. if he really like you.. he will take you as you're