Should I change my hair like a different color or look?

What should I do with my hair ? I kinda wonder what I could do to it to look awesome or should I just leave it alone?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I like it already, but if I had to choose another colour, I would choose darker, but do whatever you want! Style is for you to choose :)

• Which hair? lol. Either a light blond or leave it as it is. Your natural color is very beautiful.

• Straighten it add pink highlights to your would be bangs but dont cut bangs... Hot

• awesome , you will never reach this

• Long straight and black hair is the most beautiful for the girl like you.. nothing more..

• I don't know about the color but the style could be changed cuz your style is a bit blah.

• To what style though? I need ideas xD

• I was going to post a pic of scene hair style cuz i kind of like that s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e1808700f5.jpg but i'm not sure that will work for you.

I guess look online for hair styles and find one you thin will work for you. maybe photoshop it into your picture to see how it would look.

• That emo look wouldn't match you're right. I do straighten my hair once in a while but I don't have the bangs like the pic.

What Girls Said 6

• I believe your natural color suits you.

• Nope I like it!

• i think your natural hair is very pretty! if you want, maybe dark red ombre or peek-a-boo highlights, since you seem to have a warm skin tone :)

• You look good naturally. For a change , try ombre. It is more natural changing totally.

• It all depends what you want to wear with it. But you are latin, so I suppose a darker skin. I would not go for red, but more brown, or maybe even blond, can be OK. Why not photoshop a pic of you with different colours and see how it looks.

• I have been bleached blonde and dark brown dark hair looks better on lighter skinned colors. Me plus bleach blonde scary!!!