Face or body?

For guys and gals -- what attracts you to another person the most in terms of appearance only? Their face or their body?

If a person had a great face but their body needed work, or had a great body but an unattractive face, would you still be interested?

For me personally, face > body.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I'd rather a good face. A body can always be worked on and changed. Case in point, there was a girl in grammar school who was always a little bigger, but had a beautiful face. People were so mean to her, except me.. and I said- "someday, she's gonna be perfect". Sure enough, I bumped into her in the supermarket one day. She recognized me (I did the exact opposite and went from very muscular to not) we hit it off and ended up going to our high school reunion together. She lives in another state but we've discussed dating. She thanked me for always being nice to her and seeing potential in her. :)

• Aw, what a sweet story. You sound like a really nice guy!

• Thanks! Tell that to my ex who left me because I don't look like I used to!

What Guys Said 4

• I'm going to say both. Some girls have the most eye grabbing... eyes... lol.

• body! easy. I've messed with woman that lacked attributes and it was a little weird. with clothes off she wasn't attractive. AT ALL

• Face. Nothing like a set of beautiful eyes, and a great smile, and let me not forget personality.

• I always notice the face at first. Really big eyes or a cute smile is a huge eye catcher. But I would find it hard to be with a girl who was very obese or super skinny no matter how good looking she was, but a good body can compensate for facial flaws.

I would give face a close victory.

What Girls Said 1

• face definitely. I remember in the beginning of the semester in one of my classes there was this kid sitting in front of me who looked really attractive from the back but when I saw his face, it sort of turned me off because his face wasn't very good looking. A person's body can always change but the face you have is with you for good.