I like girls with dyed hair, my peers think i'm weird, does anyone else get this?

The title says it all, i like the alternative girls and am currently dating a blue haired girl, my classmates all think i'm fucked in the brain and i just wanted to know if there's anyone out there, around my age who also like weird things like dyed hair, mohawks, piercings, etc... Thanks c:

Most Helpful Girl

• haha don't really understand why you're friends think it's weird, it's just what you're into.. I guess I'm into guys with tattoos? I myself are into piercings so I don't know. I guess you're obviously into a type of style like I love skater type guys haha

What Girls Said 3

• dyed hair, mohawks and pierings aren't weird, they're great !
    i actually love all of the above! and thumbs up for that blue haired girl, because her hair must be freaking awesome!

• I wouldn't say there's anything wrong, its your personal preference :3

• There is nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 2

• I am in your boat! Gimme a girl with wildly colored hair and I am there!!

• Nothing wrong at all. Most of my friends like only one type of girl. I like all girls of all types. You have to live for yourself, not for your friends.