Should I not do this?

I'm very petite but have big boobs and bum. I don't wear super low necks, just regular t shirts but they're really tight is that bad? I feel uncomfortable sometimes..

Not that the shirt feels uncomfortable but that all everyone looks at is my boobs and I want to show them off but I don't know if it looks bad on my part..

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable!

What Guys Said 3

• Wear something thats comfortable.

I don't find petite girls attractive, I much prefer curvy but the big boobs and ass are definitely pluses.

But I like girls a lot better if they look comfortable and relaxed. So you shouldn't be wearing really tight clothes just to look hot. Wears something that fiys and you find comfortable.

• If you feel uncomfortable, then go for something a bit looser.

• It's probably a big turn-on for guys to see a tight t-shirt on big boobs, especially if you don't mind showing nipple pokes. Nice round bums are a turn-on too. Do whatever make YOU happy!!

• Damn I could imagen what girls go through everyday /: you should do what makes you feel comfortable ignore those guys who stare and be sure to pack some pepper spray and a tazer for any jackass who does something stupid.

• Yeah, it seems like my boobs turn into my eyes because that's what people look at, but I have to swear somewhat tight clothing to show off my curves or I look boxy.. It's just annoying

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's bad if they're tight and uncomfortable for you (and I mean how you feel wearing it, if it's constricting as well as how people might view you).

So wear a size bigger. It doesn't mean you're fat--you need to accommodate yourself.

• There's nothing wrong with showing them off if you want to. Just understand that some people will see this as an opportunity to gaze as long as they want to, even if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

• I would look for properly fitted clothes, something that's comfortable, and form fitting without being tight you know?

• Maybe get the next size up?