What do you think about these "living dolls"?

"I'm a living doll"

The videos a bit long so you don't have to watch it all but at least watch the intro.

Most Helpful Guy

• man... that's fuckin scary basically

What Guys Said 3

• They like being a doll. They enjoy it. But I wouldn't really date a guy that is very deep on plastic surgery. But natural beauty is best ok booboo. Just don't go far and the plastic surgery only if you are happy with it. In My opinion as a homosexual man I'd say natural guys WITH REAL biceps lol

• They're fucking nutts.

• It's not somethknf I would do, but I think it's pretty interesting

What Girls Said 3

• I've seen them and I think they would really pretty if they took off about 100% of their makeup. I heard in one interview that one of them dressed up as a doll since she was a kid or something. I personally think that if they dressed normal, they would have a LOT more compliments and that would help them feel better about themselves. Also, I would hate to see how much money they spend on make up alone in a 1 yr time period...

• I've seen the guy (ken/Justin) in interviews and he's an asshole but I think the girls are cute, if a little conceited

• I don't understand it. But then again some people have a habit of doing wacky shit.