Girls, do you ever wear a bra that's bigger than your normal size to make your boobs look bigger? How many sizes up do you go? Any fit issues with it?

What size are you really, and what size do you wear to make them look bigger?

I was thinking of doing this but I don't know how many bigger sizes to go lol

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in between two sizes right now. The B is too small for me and the C is too big for me so I usually get a C bra even though my breasts do not fill up the bra completely - however I think a loose bra is better for the body in general so I don't care.

• Ah I see. I usually do the same if I'm between sizes. I don't like being squeezed to death lol. Does it have any fit issues like boobs falling out the bottom, back riding up or straps falling down?

• I had that issue with my other bra but not this one but it does irritate my skin when I wear it too long.

• Just have to watch out when going a cup size bigger, TMI but when I lean forward, sometimes my nips show since the bra falls forward a bit too. Lol I test it in the mirror sometimes so that I know if it happens or not. If it does, I try not to lean forward as much.

What Girls Said 6

• Hell no I am petite with DDs. I look for anything that can hold up my melons and keep them contained. Sports bras are especially difficult to find.

Go to Victoria's Secret and get one of their extreme push-up bras. They add two cup sizes and trust me, they work. They're not the most comfortable bras, but if you get the right size your boobs will look amazing and natural. They're a little pricy but totally worth it. (Make sure you get measured though!)

• I usually wear 30F and I have a 30E and 28F Freya Deco because it runs slightly big and for center cleavage. I wear my Ewa Michalak 32DD CHP for cakes on a plate cleavage. Again, one cup size down from my usual 30F for cleavage and one band size larger because it runs tight in the band.

A larger size, cup or band, will just look silly. You'll either be swimming in the cups or the band will not stay in place because it is too loose.

• It seems like that wouldn't make you look bigger, it'd just look like you were wearing an oversized bra, unless you stuff the bra. I don't really try to make my chest look bigger, but if I did, I'd just get a push-up bra designed for my size. That way, I'd know the fit is good. A proper fit is the best.

• I don't do that and if my bra looks bigger it because I need room. I don't like feel my boobs squash.

• Actually wearing a smaller one causes bulging making it look bigger

I'm a 28E and I was them to look like 28As

• If anything, wearing a size smaller would make them look bigger.