How much makeup is appropriate for a 13/14 year old?

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• C'mon, you shouldn't be wearing make up. I bet you look a lot better without it.

1|0
    1|0
    • I wasn't referring to me, I asked this because I think it's crazy how much makeup some girls where at that age so I was wondering what other people thought:)

• Show All
    • handbags:)

• I meant haha whoops:)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see why a 13 year old would even need that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I say don't do more than gloss on the lips and MAYBE some eye makeup.

The compact, lipstick, foundation, etc... that's for older high school students.

0|0
    0|0
  • eye liner, mascara... and lip gloss. maybe a tiny bit of foundation.
    But don't everdo it with lipstick and eye shadow

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• id say just a little bit of mascara or eyeliner, blush and lip gloss or a natural looking lipstick is enough for a young girl. (not super dark or super bright/neon. a light pink or skin tone lipstick would be good)
    maybe a little bit of eyeshadow too, but not excessive.
    in my opinion anything more is a little bit much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when I was your age I used to wear Foundation, mascara and lipgloss. I'm 15 and now I wear, foundation Elfs flawless face powder over the foundation, mascara, and lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I little mascara and some light lip gloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say none. But if you must, a tinted chapstick or lipgloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Maybe mascara, lip gloss or something for the lips and that's about it. 13 is still to young for makeup and their really isn't any use for it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore foundation and mascara. Now at 17 I wear foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, do my eyebrows, eye shadow, and curl my lashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lip gloss and that's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just foundation, a light powder, mascara and lipbalm will do just fine but you don't always need to wear makeup to be beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I didn't wear any till I was about a junior and even then it was only mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear mascara thats all but thats like once a week when i feel like caring

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 14 and all i wear is mascara...

0|0
    0|0