What should I wear on a job interview?

Any suggestions?

Thanks you guys! Headed off!!

What Guys Said 3

• whatever u feel comfortable with basically...;-)

• Well for a job interview keep it strictly formal
    a long dress skirt with a collar shirt would be good I think, but don't forget coat shoes

• You mist wear formal clothes... You can't go wrong with black I guess

What Girls Said 3

• If there is any way you can search what the company dress code is, do that first. If not, be professional but still in your own style. An A line skirt that stops just about the knee, with a nice blouse, simple jewelry, minimal makeup (not what you would wear to the club ;-) ) and nice shoes. High heels are fine but make sure they are a pair that is comfortable in case they give a tour of the place and you have to walk for a bit and not so high that they look like club shoes lol. Do your hair, whether its a simple curl or a style like up do. DON"T pull it into a ponytail and call it good. Pintrest has some really nice ideas if you search for interview hair. Good luck, hope you get the job

• I was just talking to my brother about this, I recommend long sleeve button up shirt and slacks / pencil skirt (always tucked in!) and some nice shoes/heels (No open toe!)
    Good Luck on your interview!