Guys, are my body proportions okay?

Buying a skintight dress, need to know if I'll look good (or you think I will). I'm a 36.5 (c), 25, 37. 5'10 (I know I'm tall haha). Thanks!

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a joke? Your numbers are like a model. A skintight dress on a body like that is a dangerous thing, make sure to use your powers for good.
    Also, why skintight? Are you trying to compensate for being plain faced, or bad posture? If you have a decent face, and a bod like that, skintight might be going over the top.
    You could wind up with guys swarming all over you.
    But if you're compensating/counterbalancing for something, trust this will look amazing on you. Just make sure it's tasteful, so it has some depth, dignity, class etc. Not all out sex doll.

• Long sleeved and black with your basic crew neck haha. I don't think I'm that ugly, but I don't want to look too "twiggy-esque" in it either, which is why I'm asking. I just like the dress more than über flashy, bright pink stuff. About the posture thing, i have slight scoliosis, but nothing that wrecks my appearance. Seem okay?

• Twiggy-esque? Well based on your numbers I can't tell how skinny you look, like your arms legs etc. Black skintight can be twiggy on a skinny girl. Black makes someone look skinnier in a way.
      But it is tasteful, so if you're not very skinny, it's a good choice.
      But having a 36 bust is far from twiggy looking if it's partly because of breast size. I had a girlfriend with scoliosis, not a dealbreaker. It was probably in part due to her largish breasts pulling on her shoulders, and partly due to her lack of exercise or any ergonomic bodywork. If you haven't already, I would look into techniques like "Rolfing", Yoga, "MELT" and "Yamuna". They do wonders for any kind of back condition, and you can do them from home with videos from the web. There's also pilates, and pool/aquatic therapy, but they require more equipment.

What Guys Said 7

• Ahhh so many numbers lol

From that I'd say that clarifies as an hourglass so you're fine.

• You'll need to provide a pic for us retards.

• Not bad... not bad

• Hourglass 😊 hotty 🔥 I'm burning here😉

• Sounds good to me

• Great height boob size and proportions. Would love to see you in skintight anything!

• Probably? I don't know numbers. I'd have to see you in it