Could I be a model?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• If you really want to be maybe. There are plenty of different type of models. Ones who do full body shots. There are hand models that only have their hands, feet, just their backside etc. Full body models are difficult to become. Many places require you to be specific height, body figure (losing weight wouldn't make a difference if you don't have the right bone structure.). You'd have to really work at finding the right agency that wants what you have.

• Not really. But hear me out, modeling is so over-controlled. There is no freedom of beauty. I think you are very attractive, but you don't fit the model mold. You have a classy beauty, lots of character, a cute smile (I know you said your fixing it, but a crooked smile like that is really cute to me), and style. Good luck!

• The agency I'm about to work with has beautiful people inside, I'm very excited, I will miss my teeth I kinda excepted them as part of me which is silly

• Sure but I need to see a full body pic and you need to work on that tooth

• no not gonna happen sweetheart

• In yo dreamz 😝

• Yes, you have potential.

• a very big maybe.

• With these teeth? Oh... It seems impossbile; i replied honest :) i hope u didn't offend

• I would focus on your education.

• yes but I think you have to be at least 5'9 for some types of modeling but im not sure

• Of course you can! there's nothing stopping you! xd

• what i am sure of is that u should be at least 6 feet tall.

• Everybody could be model.

• Is this a troll attempt if it is then its a major fail

• you could be in p*rn but thats about it... you got a nice body and tits but that face looks horrible

• I was accepted.. my face is fine, get over yourself

• You are seriously the most hateful person I have spoke to in years

• I'm sorry I don't speak donkey.

• You have nice breasts and body so yea 👌🏿

• You can model for me

What Girls Said 9

• Yes you can. Like lonelywarrior40 said, you will need to get you teeth fixed. Other then that, you an be a pin up commercial model..
    pinupdeetz.com/.../bernie_levi_pic1.jpg

• Love your hair. You remind me of a cute vintage styled model. I feel like you could go for a model. And I saw that you said that you're getting the teeth fixed, but just thought it was worth mentioning they make you memorable. In a good way I mean. It's like a natural relatable beauty. Anyway, hope this helps.

• Well of course!!!

• I feel like you're trolling

• Depends on your height, weight, body proportions, the country you live in (because that determines "beauty" standards)

• I'm just starting, I was just curious what people thought because it's a big investment

• If you have the body for it, I think you could be a high fashion model

• yes , but it's not easy

• I figure it won't be , I'm learning just on here there are many good and bad people

• I will message you , I'm serious about it I wanna live life to the fullest

• You should it's never too late to do anything. I wish you the best of luck beautiful

• I think your height matters

• LMFAOOO too funny

• How is that funny , miss scared to show your face :)

• Don't mind me, must be what i drank

• No I'm not im asking because it's a Job idea