What do you think of this dress?

So my boyfriend decided he wanted to go to prom in March and I finally got my dress but I am curious what others think. My friends and family all love it but they could be saying that because they are exactly that, my friends and family. The girl in this picture obviously isn't me if you look at my profile but I don't have a picture of me in it.
What do you think of this dress?

• It's beautiful
  • It's pretty
  • It's okay
  • It's bad

Most Helpful Girl

• Very lovely. Perfect prom dress. It will compliment your red hair quite well. What are you thinking for extras (shoes, bag, jewelry, etc)? Maybe some silver strappy heels and matching clutch? I'm so excited for you... You'll be a big hit!

• Thank you! I am thinking some silver pumps so I won't be so short and I have this really pretty diamond necklace and matching bracelet. I have gold hoop earring with diamonds. I haven't thought about whether I will have a bag or clutch or anything. I don't want to be stuck carrying something all night is all. Thanks again :)

• Sounds like you're all set and off and running, then. The silver pumps sound great. I know what you mean, I'm only 5'2"! Have an awesome time at your prom.

What Guys Said 11

• Nice dress. It will look particularly nice if your date has accents of the same colour in his outfit somewhere. Tie, most likely.

It will really rely on you having really nice, feminine shoulders and upper arms to pull off properly, but if you are good in that department then you should look stunning all done up.

• Not sure how this dress will look on you but that girl in the pic is KILLING it in the dress, I voted beautiful.

• Thank you I think :p

• @Asker you're welcome, I love that colour on her, it just pops out at me, hence why I choose beautiful. I say get the dress!

• Haha I think it is her complexion. I think the colour will go good on me because I have matching eyes and my hair is reddish. I just hope I'm not too short for it!

• Nice dress

• nahhhhh not my taste basically... sorry

• The style is alright, but I hate the color. As a prom dress it's great, but I'm not really into the prom dress style.

• Well, it is your prom so all that matters is if you like the dress. Personally, I really love the dress. I do think it would look better if it has a little more poof to it.

• Love that color

• its a really nice color

• Dress looks good

• it is nice

• Eh, i don't really like it. I would prefer something less... poofy. I don't really like the color either. Something plain would be better.

Your BF won't complain though.

What Girls Said 7

• I've seen many prom dresses that look like it. But it's too pretty! Wear cool bold accessories with it

• It looks like she's standing on a platform lol. It's pretty but seems heavy to wear. And you said your prom was in march? It's April now so did you mean next year?

• Hahaha ya I am getting it hemmed. I said he decided in march he wanted to go to prom but the prom is in June. :)

• Oh okay I got ya. Mine is next weekend! I don't have a date but I'm going with friends. I'll post my dress later probably :)

• Nothing wrong with not having a date. This isn't even my prom. It is my boyfriends. Have fun! I look forward to seeing it. :)

• I think it's a beautiful dress but I'm not so much a fan of the poof at the bottom but don't take whatever says on her to seriously. You could wear it and it look absolutely stunning!!

• It's beautiful, but could be overwhelming if you aren't very tall.

• I am rather short but I am getting it hemmed so hopefully it will be okay. Thank you :)

• Not that color. But it's okay.

• It's pretty and seems prom like. I'd prefer something less poofy and more jeweled, but to each their own. :)

• Its pretty, i love the color :)