Girls, what kind of creams, lotions do you use in your daily life? After epilating?

Like I defined in title, what kind of creams and lotions do you put your skin in your daily life? I usually put Nautrogena and Oriflame moisturizer and body&care creams after every shower in order to care my body. After epilating I use body lotion... What about you? Please share your opinions about cream?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Sunscreen... thats about it

What Girls Said 3

• I use imperialis from lush as a daily moisturizer.
    I also have an anti-acne cream from my dermatologist that I use on a daily basis.

After shaving I put on dove summer glow lotion and some Aloƫ Vera.

• For my face i wash everyday with Cetaphil facial cleanser and a line of products from a company called Deja Vu, i use the all day moisturizer cream for my face, one a week I use their facial scrub which contains sea salt (it is the best for removing dead skin and leaves ur face super smooth). For my body I use their body scrub which is also best for removing dead skin and whats best you do not have to use any body lotion after ur shower when you use the scrub.

• I don't use any is that bad haha